Saturday, November 7, 2020

starting my weight loss journey

I've tried so many times to lose weight. One time, around five years ago I actually lost over 100 pounds but it turned out to be not sustainable. I didn't even realize how much I was starving myself at the time, This time I've decided to try and do it as healthily(?) as I can. This means I have to do two things: 1. Realize why I keep gaining weight and try to change the way I make these choices. and 2. Increase my physical activity on a reasonable scale.

The first step is partially pretty easy. I love sugar and fast food, So the way to combat that is cooking my own meals, meal prep and planning, and making smarter choices about snacks which wind up being my kryptonite.

The second part is more difficult based on my current situation. I work two jobs and go to school full time so finding time to exercise is difficult but, on the other hand, if this was easy I wouldn't be posting it here on Reddit.

So all of this seems super daunting to me as my current habits have gotten me up to 350 pounds but I think making videos will help keep me accountable and give me a new hobby to work on instead of checking the fridge any time I have free time.

I guess my point is that if anyone is looking for someone going through your struggle with you or you're willing to watch some videos to help keep someone else on track. My first youtube video and the way to my channel is https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nCv0tSodOBo

submitted by /u/JonSides
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/38qTKfx

No comments:

Post a Comment