Sunday, November 1, 2020

Struggling with binge eating, gained 22lbs over a month

I'm 13F, and struggling to lose weight due to binge eating. (sw: 105lbs cw: 127lbs)

I'm going to keep this brief and to the point. I'm not doing too well mentally, and it drove me to binge eating. Before it, my weight was average but I looked pretty bad, especially my legs. A month after I started binging, I gained 22lbs. Reality hit me when I realised that I no longer fit into my favourite jeans, and I now don't know what to do.

I just can't seem to stop binging. I tried calorie counting and using my fitness pal, but my mom was concerned about me weighing my food and counting calories so I stopped. My parents both buy a lot of junk food, and no matter how often I ask them not to, they still keep offering me slices of cake and sweets. They won't take my weight loss seriously, since I've been quitting and restarting multiple times over the last 6 months.

I can't do any sports since everything is closed because of Corona, and I can't go outside because it's always raining, so I have to stay inside.

I'd really appreciate any weight loss advice, or advice on how to stop binging. Sorry for the bad grammar, English isn't my first language.

submitted by /u/im_a_hedgehog11
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/2HTNKRG

No comments:

Post a Comment