Sunday, November 1, 2020

What are some things your friends are sick of you saying about your weight loss, but you're still happy about?

Today, I felt like human sunshine as I put my jeans on. I bought two pairs of jeans in size 4, and one in size 6. After being size 10-14 since I got out of high school, I'm in shock I can fit in these sizes. But then I realized I was being that overbearing with my bragging or talking about weight loss. So, what are some things you want to brag on or share right now?

My other ones:

-I can't believe how much I'm running. I'm so proud of myself after every run, especially long runs.

-I very rarely like to overeat anymore, and I'm getting much better at sotpping when full

-I'm in disbelief I can maintain at this weight for months without counting calories!

-sometimes I don't feel like I look like myself in the mirror

-I'm annoyed that I have to replace all my cold weather hiking/running gear

submitted by /u/fit4themtn
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/3jMdqwr

No comments:

Post a Comment