Sunday, November 8, 2020

The Last 10 Pounds

I'm a female, 5'5 weighing in at 131 pounds. I began my weight loss journey the end of 2018, at 163. It's been a hell of a journey that's for sure. What are your tips for losing the last 10 pounds? How can I get out of my head that the WEEKEND does not give me a pass to pig out?? My goal range is 120-125 but ideally 121 I will stop trying to lose and start to bulk from there.

I struggle with eating over mainentance every couple of weeks and seeing the water weight. However, I usually start to downward trend a few days after the water weight has come off. Not sure if this is a psychological thing or what. I'm eating about 1500 calories a day, walking at least 10,000 steps a day, and weight lifting 4x a week. I try to prioritize protein and greens as well. However, this past weekend (last night) I absolutely pigged out and am not feeling too great. I know I'm going to jump back on routine today, but I'm frustrated that I keep doing this to myself.

I want those last 10 pounds off!

submitted by /u/Soup_Remote
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/36gPigH

No comments:

Post a Comment