Tuesday, November 10, 2020

Today is Day 1 for me

Im a young guy whos 5'10 weights 268lbs. Every since I was a little kid I was always the fat kid. Growing up in a Italian-American family food has always been a big part of my life. My grandmother and father were always making food. This then lead me to start to pack on the pounds. Then a few months ago quarantine hit. This lead me to be a lot more inactive then I already was and of course I start to gain weight a lot more. Since March I gained about 20 pounds more. However yesterday was my breaking point. I went to put on a XXL Nike sweatshirt I haven't worn in a few months and it barely fit me. This caused my to get really upset and I knew I had to change. Im tired of always being the fattest in the classroom and with going to college soon, I don't want to be fatter. Im tired of always getting pick on and bullied about my weight. Im tired of having a gut, man boobs, fat arms and legs, and having a fat face. Im tired of being the "fat guy" in my friend group. And Im tired of always feeling lazy and unmotivated. Today is the start of my weight loss journey, Im currently 5'10 and 268lbs and my goal weight is 160.

submitted by /u/PandaGuy1998
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/3piCXRI

No comments:

Post a Comment