Tuesday, November 10, 2020

I've lost 10-12 lbs since 9/20!

So since I've (22M, 177 -> 165-167 (my scale is weird) started working my new job, I've been losing weight pretty quickly. Often times, I'll eat a tiny breakfast (or skip it) and eat a regular lunch. Due to my work being very hands on and busy and unpredictable, my lunch is between 1-4pm, with it being 3-17 minutes (yes I keep track because it's a game I like to play). Afterwards, I'll get home around 7 and eat a decent sized dinner as I'm pretty ravenous. Due to a combination of forced "fasting" as well as exercise on my days off and probably stress, I've been consistently losing 2 pounds every week :)

My boyfriend who didn't see me for two weeks due to circumstances said he definitely noticed my cheekbone becoming more prominent and noticed less fat in my stomach (personally it looks the same to be but I'll take it). I definitely feel great hearing that and I'm looking forward to losing more weight. I'm also definitely cutting down on my junk food intake and using smaller plates/bowls to give myself smaller serving sizes. It's definitely my job that helps my weight loss but I'm making better decisions to help that weight loss.

submitted by /u/ticktock1001
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/35jYPVc

No comments:

Post a Comment