Tuesday, November 10, 2020

Question about noticing weight loss?

Hi guys! First post here! So, to get started I am a 6 foot 2 inches tall male and I started out at a whopping 400 pounds. On August 2nd I broke and decided enough was enough and that I had to do SOMETHING. So from then until now I've cut out all liquid calories and used MFP to hit whatever calorie goal that it gives me by kinda just giving myself all my calories for the day in one big dinner. (today was my 101st day of achieving that!!!).

Anyway, as of this morning I have lost 45 pounds and am down to 355! Only thing is...it doesn't really FEEL like I've lost anything. The same shirts that were still tight before fell just as tight now. I have been told to take pictures everyday, but I'm really self-conscious to the point that I don't want to see myself in a picture. I worry that if I start doing that and I don't like what I'm seeing then I'll slip, and I reaaaaally don't wanna slip up this equilibrium I've got going. So my big question to anyone that's been through this is: when do you really start to notice???

submitted by /u/CrimsonNewtype
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/32rqn9d

No comments:

Post a Comment