Monday, November 9, 2020

Today is my first day

Hello everyone. I am currently once again starting a weight loss journey after failing numerous times before. The other day, my partner said they were losing attraction to me with the weight I was putting on, and I honestly don’t blame them. It’s time for me to make a change, not for them, but for me. A little about me. I am a 6’5 male, who currently weighs 306 lbs. my goal weight is 206 lbs for a total of 100 lbs weight loss. A big reason I put on weight (IMO) was a death in the family that hit me hard, and hitting the bottle every night after. I’m not quitting alcohol cold turkey, but I will only be drinking on special occasions. I will be exercising daily, and eating better and I really hope I can do this. I will be browsing this sub daily to hear about what everyone is going through and I look forward to making new friends on our journey!

submitted by /u/ICanDoThis01
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/32pTs4K

No comments:

Post a Comment