Monday, November 9, 2020

What’s something you didn’t expect to come out of weight loss?

I hope this is the right place to post this.

I’m 20f and about 200 pounds. Only 5’3. The thing is, I know I’m obese. It didn’t bother me that much, even though it should really should have. I used to be at a healthy weight up until 18, when I moved out and couldn’t afford healthy food or a gym membership. I’ve been told I don’t “look my weight”, as in I cover it up well I guess? My life is just spanx and tight jeans. During the pandemic I’ve gained more weight. Along with a big mental health hit and lack of money to buy proper healthy food, I just eat random snacks at odd times, rarely eating normal meals.

I’m asking this to convince myself to work on this. I feel disgusting. I look disgusting. I want to wake up feeling better about myself and just in general. People say exercise helps mental health too. All around me, my friends are having “quarantine glow ups”. I want one too.

So, what’s an unexpected outcome of weight loss for you? Other than the usual “clothes feeling bigger” and “having more energy”

Also if anyone has tips to lose weight at home without a gym or proper equipment, please PM me.

submitted by /u/abhd8372
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/32tZYrd

No comments:

Post a Comment