Monday, November 9, 2020

Weight loss plateau

I (22F, 5’5) went from 154 to 140 lbs just over a year ago and have generally maintained since fluctuating between 138-140 lbs.

I want to lose a few more lbs and the past couple weeks I have been eating around 1200-1300 calories a day. I have found I am not losing any weight which is very frustrating, I’m not sure if my metabolism has slowed now as I have been eating better for the past year or so. I am also mostly sedentary and with coronavirus I haven’t got back to my gym yet to exercise and maybe only go on a walk once or twice a week.

My TDEE is estimated around 1160 calories a day - although I think I would find it very hard to eat below 1200 and don’t think 1160 would be sustainable.

Anyone any advice to help me kickstart this again? Currently I am thinking I just need to start properly exercising 2 or 3 times a week to see results.

submitted by /u/pallaskat
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/2IgVwVx

No comments:

Post a Comment