Wednesday, November 4, 2020

What am I doing wrong?

Hello all! Just looking for some advise and maybe a little inspiration/motivation. Im female, just turned 40 I’m 215 lbs and 5’5. Before I had my daughter 4 years ago I was 130lbs so this weight has been kind of sudden, very depressing and I’m always tired. I started this weight loss journey 1 month ago by cutting out all processed foods and limiting my calories to 1400 a day. I eat lots of veg and lean protein. The first 2 weeks I lost 2lbs and now I’m not loosing anything. This morning I stepped on the scale and my heart broke, it took everything in me not to eat a whole pizza. The only thing that has changed is I don’t have time to do my lunch time walk or elliptical due to work and a busy schedule but I still get 10000 steps a day. Plus most people say it’s 70% your diet that looses the weight, maybe that’s bullshit? I don’t know.

Some thoughts, I’m 40. When I was in my 20s and 30s I could fart and loose weight and now it seems my metabolism is non existent. Is there supplements for this? I also went on a birthday and Halloween binge that resulted in copious amounts of booze and nachos but that’s only 3 days. Should I do IF? Reduce my calories further? Please help I’m feeling really defeated but I don’t want to give up.

submitted by /u/SloppeyMcFloppey
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/32avXwq

No comments:

Post a Comment