Sunday, January 31, 2021

1 month into the journey, Overestimating Calories intake? need advice plz

Hello guys, I hope everyone doing well with their weight loss plan :D

21 Male, 155lb 5'9

Into my dilemma, its been almost a month since I started getting back to the gym, cutting calories. But since the beginning I've been noticing zero difference in the scale, I know the number is not important but I feel like I'm Overestimating my calories intake for me to lose weight. And kinda its frustrating. So Basically, I calculated my BMR through these calculators and then I've multiplied my BMR by 1.50 ( which is like equal to moderately active ), I saw several threads here recommend people to go Sedentary which is a big difference to what I'm doing. My lifestyle currently or since the pandemic is I spend almost my day at home "study online", I weight lift 6 times a week and I "intend" starting to do outside running for cardio and make it an everyday habit or at least any other cardio shape for a less than an hour. Based on my activity and lifestyle what rate is suitable for me to stick with for a month and monitor results? given that I plan to do some cardio daily along with weight lifting. But other than that, I spend most of my day at home, Don't walk a lot when going outside. "don't have an average steps unfortunately" I'm currently eating 2150 calories, the maintain on a moderate active is 2650and is it necessary to eat 2.2g per kg of protein while losing weight?

Any help guys is much appreciated :) :) thanks a lot. looking forward for any input.

submitted by /u/TGA25
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/2YwVZaY

No comments:

Post a Comment