Friday, January 29, 2021

Still failing at Toning my body/Stomach 3 years after major weight loss... Help.

I’m a 21 year old guy that went through major weight loss (26 kgs) back in 2017. Ever since then, my weight has been pretty much the same, although I’m unhappy with my body. I’ve been stuck trying to lose more weight hoping it’ll do anything, but I still hate my body and am unhappy with it.

I weigh 80 kgs and my height is 1.83/61

I just can’t seem to figure out how to get rid of the bit of extra fat in the lower part of my belly and to actually tone my body. I keep trying and nothing works.

My biggest issue in the past has been being afraid of eating calories when trying to bulk. I’m just afraid that if I do the workouts and eat I’ll get fat again and I just can’t seem to trust the process. About two months ago I decided I’m gonna go for it and committed fully, but a month later gyms closed and I was left anxious about the fact that I gained a few pounds and don’t see any improvement. During lockdown I went back to under-eating and barely doing any sports.

I could really use some guidance as to what I should do. Is there a way to start working on my body without a gym? What do I even do when I’m back? Should I lose more weight? I want honest and brutal advice. I’m really tired of this endless loop I’m in.

How my body looks: Picture

If there’s a more suitable subreddit for this, please tell me about it, and thank you for reading

submitted by /u/AndThrowaway20
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/3r4s9qw

No comments:

Post a Comment