Thursday, January 28, 2021

Re-Dedicating Myself to Weight Loss

I've generally been around a healthy weight my whole life (sometimes higher or lower, but generally around healthy.) Then, a couple years ago, I had major surgery and gained 30lbs. I managed to lose that weight and then some in preparation for my wedding. So, I know how this CICO stuff works.

In this last year, I've been prescribed two medications that cause weight gain. I had switched to IF as a weight maintenance method. However, I've gained ten pounds. I'm now overweight again. Just barely, but still not where I want to be.

I'm re-dedicating myself to weight loss and maintenance. The increased appetite is going to make it hard, but I need to take care of myself. My plan is to do a combination of CICO and IF. This public post will make me accountable for my decisions.

Any advice or well wishes is appreciated!

submitted by /u/mikuooeeoo
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/3t4SiqZ

No comments:

Post a Comment