Sunday, January 31, 2021

My First Post EVER

Hey all! I'm very new to Reddit and am so glad I found this.. group? Subreddit? Idk any of the terms yet lol.

But I'm starting my weight loss journey (again) and I could really use this type of community! Between having 3 kids, meds for chronic illness, and stress eating during the past 4 years I have ballooned up and now need to lose about 90lbs. I started a few weeks ago, and while I've only lost about 2lbs so far I feel like going slowly is the only way to make sustainable changes. I've tried crash dieting before, only to cave and go back to old habits. I'm hoping taking baby steps will yield better results.

Thankfully I'm armed with the knowledge I need (I'm a nurse), I just need someone to give encouragement and knock those snacks out of my hands haha. Any takers??

Thanks so much for listening. 🙂

submitted by /u/lostris27
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/3tfqh0f

No comments:

Post a Comment