Thursday, January 28, 2021

Calorie needs and family

I’m a 5”4’ F who’s ~130 pounds and I’m 14.

Like many, I have gained weight this quarantine. I know I’m not really unhealthy medically, but I don’t look that great. I have hated by body for years (since I was maybe 8).

I’m trying to figure out how many calories to eat. Ive done some calorie calculators that I’ve set at sedentary (because I am. Only exercise I get is an hour horse riding class once a week) and I’ve gotten ~1600 to maintain, but these normally don’t factor in age that well. So, I’m wondering what my calorie needs are if I want to lose weight.

Also, my family has made this really difficult. I have two younger siblings, so snacks and candy are constantly around. I have a really hard time with discipline and motivation (thanks depression) and I couldn’t tell them about my weight loss without getting accused of having an eating disorder.

I’m pretty stuck here. Any advice?

submitted by /u/Throwaway_till_dead
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/39riXXl

No comments:

Post a Comment