Saturday, January 30, 2021

Is it really just water weight or is it real weight?

I started losing weight January 2nd. I went from binging 2500+ calories most days to trying to eat around 1300 calories a day. I probably exceed my goal half the time, but for the first time in my life I feel a level of commitment where most days that happens I only eat around 1400-1600 calories. I also go on 2-7 mile hikes, anywhere from 2-7 days a week, depending on the week. I have lost 7lbs in 28 days, going from 152.6 to 145.6 (5'3 F, 22). I tried to tell myself that it's just water weight, but I've been tracking my daily weight (except a few days I fell off the bandwagon) and my weight loss is very consistent, there's no curve of any sort in the data to indicate a sudden drop followed by slower gradual loss. I also got off track for a few days last week, eating 1800-2200 calories a day for 4 days, but my weight didn't go up at all. Am I really just losing water weight, or is it for real?

Here's a chart: https://imgur.com/a/O8SvIhm

submitted by /u/Illustrious_Sound_31
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/3j36VXp

No comments:

Post a Comment