Sunday, January 31, 2021

Nearing my weight loss goal, pleased with my progress but not satisfied with my appearance, ways to calculate new goal weight?

Hey reddit :) 27 y/o female here, 5'6". Highest weight was 236lb and currently just under 158lb. My initial goal was 150lb. I have been using CICO to lose weight. My current goal is 1440 calories a day. I do HIIT workouts/strength training twice a week and hit 10k-14k steps 4-5/week. This month I have lost a little over 8 pounds. I am trying to reevaluate my goal weight as I am feeling like I will not be satisfied at 150lb. I held a lot of weight in my lower abdomen area and still do. After doing research I'm seeing 130-135lb being the most ideal weight for a 5'6" female my age. I am also seeing varying weights for extra skin after weight loss. I am very number orientated and have a difficult time looking at my body and feeling that it looks good... I worry I never will but am searching for that sweet weight spot... my younger sister, who has a similar frame/height as me, said she felt too thin at 140lb. We have broad set shoulders and wide rib cages, if that makes sense 😅 Thoughts on ideal weight?

submitted by /u/junelove93
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/2NTL6y3

No comments:

Post a Comment