Thursday, January 28, 2021

How quickly can a woman gain a pound of muscle?

Hey all! I’m 19F & just trying to lose 10-20 pounds, and am not that new to the weight loss scene. I do know results take longer than the 9 days I’m about to reference in this post & that weight fluctuates, but my question is more about the muscle part from the title.

I’m asking because my body looks slimmer, & my legs definitely have more definition, but the scale is going up. Which I understand may be muscle gains, but in 9 days? Can a woman realistically gain muscle that quickly? I started working out & lifting weights for 1-2 hours a day, every day, 9 days ago. I’m also eating a substantial calorie deficit (500-1000 plus working out) that I’ve strictly adhered to. I don’t see how the scale could possibly be going up unless it’s muscle, but again, 9 days?

Just to reiterate, I’m sure things will even themselves out in the following weeks & months, I’m just mainly curious about the whole gaining muscle thing. Thanks in advance!

submitted by /u/kourtroom
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/39qJhAK

No comments:

Post a Comment