Friday, January 29, 2021

4 weeks from lose to gain

I've finished week 4 of my workout/weight loss program. I weighed 150-155lb last year. On Jan 1 I weighed 158lb. My weight dropped to 156.2 for one day, but besides that my weight has stayed at 157-157.6 for the majority of the 4 weeks. I'm trying to figure out why my weight isn't budging in 4 weeks. I was more active before at 155lb. I'm not seeing "muscle weighs more than fat here" because i think i had more before at 155lb.

I work out 6 day a week on the EPIC program on youtube- Hiit and weight lifting for 30min-1h depending on the day's workout

I am always lifting the same or slighter higher than the trainer, and never stop before she stops

I maintain good form, never cheat myself and push through on all exercises

I use myfitness pal to track my calories

I weight everything I eat

I never sample or taste anything that isn't recorded, i include cooking fat in calories

I triple check from multiple sources the calories are accurate (example potato)

I am eating not processed sugar or snack food, and maintain 8 glasses of water

I get 9 hours of sleep per day, and have a recovery day

I am 5ft 10 with a 1700 calorie intake.

Insight? I'm frustrated by the idea of lowering my calories further because all the online programs I've used say I should be able to drop weight at 1700 with a sedentary, no exercise life style.

submitted by /u/clickforyes89
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/3aj7Y1t

No comments:

Post a Comment