Thursday, January 28, 2021

Need some help breaking through a Plateau...

What are some ways you guys have busted through your weight loss plateaus because I am so stuck! Things were going very well for about a month and now I've barely lost 0.5kg in the last month!

I've been using my fitness pal to completely track all my calories, I'm averaging around 800 a day with no hidden calories, unless you count black sugarless coffee.

I'm a (home) office worker so very sedentary, before lock down I used to go to the gym and intend to again after but for now I'm doing two hour hikes through the countryside daily.

I'm so stuck! My BMI is "on the heavy side of healthy" So I just wanna get to a comfortable spot. I'm not expecting to shed an insane amount.

I'm 5" 8, 72.9kg and female. I'm on Prozac and Fludrocortisone medication wise.

submitted by /u/TheQueenintheCrown
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/39q1jDr

No comments:

Post a Comment