Saturday, January 30, 2021

weight loss and skin? will i look old?

so i’m 20 years old, male, 6”1’ tall, weight: 250 ish pounds. I wanna lose like 100 pounds and wonder if it will destroy my skin. I am already using daily spf, moisturizer and tretinoin to maintain the collagen and elastin on my skin.

I eat a very protein rich diet, take a multivitamins, fish oil, coq10 and L-Cartinine (is that how it’s spelled?)

will i sag like crazy? especially on my face? will i look old? is there anything i can do to prevent that (besides a face lift and fillers)

i am worried that i’ll look older because i am obsessed with skincare and all that.

i plan on losing like 40 pounds in 3 months and the rest in 6 months.

submitted by /u/Bloodinka
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/3r6nYdT

No comments:

Post a Comment