Monday, January 25, 2021

Changing Food Habits

Hi everyone, I just started my weight loss journey from 295 pounds to 170 pounds. I am 20F, and 5'10. I have been going to the gym and biking for 15 minutes as well as doing the treadmill for 30 minutes. I have been trying to get at least 10,000 daily steps.

The one thing that has been extremely hard for me so hard is changing my diet. My family doesn't really keep any food in the house so they resort to ordering dinner nearly every single night. It is exhausting, even for me, and I love eating out. I haven't had a home-cooked meal in a month. I know at this age I shouldn't rely on my parents to feed me, but I do rely on them to keep groceries in the house. I eat at multiple fast food places every single day. I have fast food for dinner and I have it again for dessert. After eating it for dinner, everyday, without fail, I have to have something sweet after I eat something savory. It's like clockwork. I understand that this diet is very unhealthy for me, it's just so easy to get something handed to you through a window. I have read different posts from different people who are struggling with the same issue. I am under the impression that after a couple of days of not eating fast food and sugar, the cravings stop immensely. Whenever I have cravings though, my body turns into a monster. Until I get what I am craving, my brain thinks non-stop about it until I eat it. I feel like a slave to my own mind.

I would like to ask all of you for advice on how to stop eating fast food and junk food in general. Working out isn't hard for me to get up and do, but making healthy meals is. I would also appreciate any cheap, easy healthy meals you recommend. I am so tired of eating junk food all the time because not only does my waistline regret it, it is terrible for my skin and overall health.

submitted by /u/yojodavies
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/3c8DcuI

No comments:

Post a Comment