Sunday, January 31, 2021

Unexpected Benefits.

So I’m still about 30lbs from goal weight but just shy of 70lbs lost. I started at a size 42 waist and last night I put on a pair of size 36 jeans (a size I haven’t worn for almost 20 years..).

Unintended benefit of weight loss: better sex.

I think it important we talk holistically about weight loss and I’m not sure this has come up, or if it did I must have missed it. I’ve experienced quite a spike in my already high libido, and...my penis is effectively, bigger. Since losing fat around my pelvis, I haven’t gained any inches or girth, only that there is less fat around my pubic bone. My partner said that she notices it in a non-trivial way. This never really mattered to me because we already had good sex, but now...it seems like I can just better use what I’ve always had.

Anyone else experience this?

submitted by /u/wampastompa09
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/3pMK2d6

No comments:

Post a Comment