Tuesday, January 26, 2021

7.2lbs in two weeks!

I'm so happy. Its not much but my weight is finally going in the right direction. I'm on multiple medications all of which have weight gain as a side effect. That mixed with poor eating habits have made me go from a size 4 to a size 20. I've tried so many diets and even did WW for a year and nothing helped.

Now I'm learning healthy portion sizes, healthy eating habits and I've cut out pop. I dont crave sugar like I used to, I have more energy and I'm not always hungry. So 7.2lbs might not be much but its come with some non scale victories that I'm pretty pumped about too.

My only real goal is to get out of plus sizes. If I could get back to a size large I would be so happy. It would make shopping for clothes a lot easier too. I dont have a specific number in mind when I think about my weight loss goal. I used to be 120lbs and that just feels unrealistic now. Maybe 160lbs. That'd be cool. My gym did this body composition test on me and said I needed to lose 100lbs. That feels so scary but I'm just trying to take it in 15lbs increments.

I'm trying not to lose motivation and I'm doing pretty well so far. This subreddit has been really motivating too.

submitted by /u/lret15
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/3pkHQJH

No comments:

Post a Comment