Tuesday, January 26, 2021

I am going to change my life & become an active participant in life again.

Hi, I am 175cm tall, my start weight I was 105kg [was actually 111kg - my scales at home were inaccurate!!), size 24 (!), in my 50's & have battled weight problems for most of my life. I am starting this thread because I am feeling so positive about my prospects of becoming a slim, healthy woman for the first time since my 20's.

I am happily married & live in a beautiful place where I am close to nature. Life is good & getting better day by day!

I am trying hard not to weigh myself before my next 4 wks is up but it is such a struggle. I asked my husband to hide the scales but I found them within 5 minutes. I haven't told him that I found them though.

One thing I struggle with is I'm afraid that I am boring people talking about the diet. I think about it most of the day. This is probably why I am starting the thread. I love reading about people's experiences and it is really helping me a lot. I am not sure what anyone would want to know about me. I don't see my weight loss as huge yet so am not sure if I can help others.

One thing I do know is that the biggest key to my sticking to the plan is to be prepared. I have vegetables prepared & in containers in the fridge. I always have the next day's meals planned. I freeze meat into meal portions & I try not to have certain foods in the house. Luckily my husband hates junk food so we do not eat potato chips or drink soft drink. I also feel really focused on losing weight this time & keeping it off for the rest of my life. I never want to feel ashamed of my body again.

submitted by /u/Plastic-One-9222
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/3iMCHb4

No comments:

Post a Comment