Tuesday, January 26, 2021

Feeling like I have the worst frame, genetics in existence

https://imgur.com/a/0aBzFsE

Hi there everyone. 23 male/ 175cm here and I am around 1 year into my weight loss journey. Initially I was 78kgs and I cut down to 65kgs on a 1500 deficit. I reached my weight loss goal of 65 kgs 3 weeks ago and have thus started to reverse diet, adding 100 calories every week until I get to my lean bulk calories of around 2700. So far so good my weight has remained the same while I start lifting heavy.

My concern is that I am just not happy with my frame and im not sure if weight lifting will solve this? im happy with my upper body for now but my mid section is what disappoints me. I have an insanely huge muffin top and a fat looking back.

Regardless of me getting low on weight levels, my muffin top and lower belly fat somewhat stayed the same throughout. My thinking is me going on a lean bulk which would add fat eventually would make this situation worse. Ive never seen anyone with a muffin top as bad as mine is or maybe im having body dysmorphia? idk but looking at this is a let down for me especially with 1 years worth of dieting and training put in.

On a positive note, I am aiming at getting 143 grams of protein in, and I am working on my form with my lifts and seeing noticeable gains, minor but noticeable and im not even on a surplus yet so there's that! any viewpoints or recommendations are appreciated please! By the way, I sleep on my belly? not sure if that affects body composition but its always been a habit ever since I was a kid.

submitted by /u/Aggressive_Anxiety_7
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/3sYZHZ6

No comments:

Post a Comment