Wednesday, January 27, 2021

4.5 pounds in one week

Hey all! I’m three weeks into a weight loss effort to lose about 40 pounds. The first two weeks, I lost 1 pound and then 1.5 pounds, which was about what I was hoping for.

Well, this last week, I dropped 4.5 pounds. I’m wondering if it’s normal to have that sort of bigger loss in the beginning of a diet and lifestyle change.

I’ve been eating around 1500 calories a day (I’ve been keeping track, but haven’t been pushing myself to eat all 1500 if I’m not hungry, since changing around what I eat has been filling me up in fewer calories) and working out twice a week (cycling for about an hour on a stationary bike). I know this probably isn’t something to be super concerned about but I was wondering what experience other people had with faster or slower weight loss than they were expecting.

Thanks!

submitted by /u/bazzyzazzy
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/36jqVjv

No comments:

Post a Comment