Monday, January 25, 2021

If anyone can help me with any information about how to help a teen lose weight please give some advices !

This situation is about my cousin, she is 12 yo, 164 cm height and 79 kg, her BMI shows that she is obese and I really want her to become more concern about her eating habits. She is generally active : plays basketball, enjoys playing outside. But am worried about her health, she doesn't lose any weight no matter how many activities she has during the day, her classmates started to bully her and I feel that this makes her really upset and stressed and that's why I want to know a little bit more information about how to weight loss in a healthy way when you are a teen and your body is in a continuous growth. i have never struggled with overweight and this topic seems very interesting to me, be free to share your knowledge and stories. Thank you so much in advance !

submitted by /u/Icy_Initiative972
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/2KNtDpH

No comments:

Post a Comment