Wednesday, January 27, 2021

I Weigh 100kg, considering starting a youtube channel losing it. Interested?

I am a male, 25 years, 180cm. I have lost 20-30 kilos only to regain it about 5 times now. which makes my total weight loss around 100kg in someway, haha. I mostly bounced up and down, due to a very long depression, which I am finally over. At my lowest, I've weighed 68kg, and my heaviest was 104kg, which was 2 weeks ago. I recently got a lot of weight due to corona making me not really care, stupid I know, but here I am.

I always wanted to help people lose weight and start a youtube channel or something. Now I haven't had the confidence due to my depression. But I am over that now. Yesterday I really got into the mood of doing it, but quickly got kicked out, because I weigh 100kg atm, who could take weight loss seriously from someone like that. I know that's just my brain being afraid to push boundaries. And now that I think about it, it's is actually the perfect time to start making a youtube channel, because now I can lose it with you.

I am doing a combination of intermittent fasting and keto, which works absolute wonders. I have a lot of experience doing this, I am probably also doing something wrong, and there is a lot of things I don't know. but that just makes it even more authentic.

I know 100% that I am going to get back in shape, so why not make the progress more fun, and help more people while doing it.

If this sounds interesting, give me an upvote, and tell me what you think.

submitted by /u/Hestemesteren
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/2MdbXo2

No comments:

Post a Comment