Friday, January 29, 2021

55lbs down through IF CICO and weight training

F / 26 years old / 5’7” SW: 230 lbs CW: 175lbs GW: 145(?) lbs

I started my weight loss process on august 18 of this year after finally being tired of making all the excuses in the book. I decided to stop being lazy and actually put in the hard work of eating the right way and exercising. IF was the best way for me to gain control of my bad eating habits and I strongly recommend it to start. Once I realized I had a lot of self control and that I just had to decide to practice using it, it all became a lot easier for me. Now I couldn’t imagine going back to my old habits. I made my health a daily priority, eating well and going to the gym is now part of my schedule and I don’t miss it. I workout six days a week, both weights and cardio. Weight training has helped me stay thick in the right areas lol and I love feeling strong. I’m three months away from hitting my goal and reaching maintenance and I can’t even tell you how exited I am going to be to add back those calories that I’m currently making stay in deficit 😂 If anyone has any questions feel free to reach out to me. Hope this helps somebody out !!

https://imgur.com/gallery/ySKgH2Q pics for reference

submitted by /u/AlyssaDawnMiller
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/39vpSyL

No comments:

Post a Comment