Wednesday, January 27, 2021

What the hell does calorie deficit mean ?

I am 15. Started going on daily walks on November 17 ( a 5km walk). Have a BMI of 26.8.

[I can't exercise 'cause I don't have time for it in the moring due to classes. When I do it in evening, I become way too tired so I become sleepy . As a result, I can't study.]

I need to lose atleast 11 kgs to become fit.

I saw lots of "do this " and "do that" things on the internet. Most of the places , I saw a common term.

CALORIE DEFICIT.

So, I searched for it and it gives me this - A calorie deficit occurs when you consume fewer calories than your body expends. A calorie deficit of 500 calories per day is effective for healthy and sustainable weight loss.

So, my question is , what the heck does this mean ? ( Explain like I'm 5)

I currently think that it means if you are taking in 1500 cal per day, I need to expend 2000 cal which according to what I know, is impossible.

What point am I missing here ?

submitted by /u/Fluffy_Special3380
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/36fX7nE

No comments:

Post a Comment