Tuesday, January 26, 2021

Gaining weight with calorie deficit

So for background- I’m a 36 y/o female 170 lbs. I’ve had a history of bulimia but have been free of it for almost a 9 months. After hitting 170 I decided I wanted to lose in a healthy way. I’ve been upping my water intake and figured out my calories for 1# a week weight loss(1,670). I workout 3-5x a week and use my Apple Watch to ensure I get at least 10,000 steps. I don’t have any thyroid issues.

Week one is done and I weight 173 lbs. any theories? Is my metabolism totally fucked and I need to drop more calories? Is it water weight or because I’ve been working out more? It’s discouraging but I’m committed to stick to this. My healthy and comfortable weight is 145-150, which I was pre kids three years ago.

Thanks for any advice!

submitted by /u/YogaMom07
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/3sXaEu5

No comments:

Post a Comment