Sunday, January 31, 2021

Am not the fat kid anymore, 60 pounds lost

15 year old here. Ever since the start of quarantine, at the start of March I wanted to impress my classmates by going back as the dude that completely changed his lifestyle, I started doing weight loss mainly to impress people and overall girls, I didn't think mainly to get healthy, but I wanted to do it to look better and impress people.

Checked my BMI and I was in the overweight category, and ALMOST falling down to the Obese category. Now I'm in the fitness category, and I'm trying to go down to athlete level category and I'm slowly seeing those muscle gains.

I did this all alone, no paid coach, nothing, I just one day decided to change my lifestyle, not even my parents forced me to do this, I just one day decided to impress people but now it has become a part of my life to workout regularly and I don't do it to impress people no more, but I use it as motivation whenever I feel tired in my daily workouts I remember all those times they used to make fun of me for being fat, and I visualize myself how I go back to school with my abs unpacked and all the people in my school being impressed.

For the first time in my life I am not fat anymore. Now my next objective is to unpack abs.

submitted by /u/MSolis2005
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/2Yt9KYg

No comments:

Post a Comment