Wednesday, January 27, 2021

It took me 6 months to lose 10 pounds, and I'm good with that!

Thinking back to all the times I've tried to lose weight and failed (only to gain it back), I wish I would have listened to folks who told me to take this slow and steady. Now, I know what you're thinking: "I want to lose the weight now." I've been there and it's really hard to pull yourself out of that mindset. But, if you are like me and tried to do crash diets or heavy restricting, maybe consider intentionally slowing the process down. Start with breakfast, find a plan that works for you. Do that a couple months and then onto lunch! Then dinner! Then the dreaded snack time!

The funny part is that now I have habits that I repeat daily and my weight loss has actually sped up in the past few months. I don't know if it helps, but just focus on the small changes you can make, get those set in stone and then move on to the next one. You can do this and don't get discouraged by slow weight loss! I've personally got another 30 to go, but I'm ready for it :)

submitted by /u/aquestbar
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/3ce9556

No comments:

Post a Comment