Wednesday, January 27, 2021

Really struggling with weight loss - posted a couple months ago about my somewhat extreme COVID weight gain. Got great advice, tried to put things into action, and having a hard time. Have gained more weight.

I (M28) had posted in this sub a couple months ago explaining my weight gain over the past year and a half from 170 to 268 pounds. As I said in the title, I got great advice and tried to put this into action, but am already having a really hard time. I’m currently sitting now around 275 pounds, officially over 100 pounds fatter than I was before 2020.

I really don’t know where I’m going wrong. I think I must be in denial about some things or still not following a proper diet. Can anyone chat with me about advice of what to do? I’d love to even chat with a nutritionist or trainer briefly if anyone would be so kind just to get me back on track. Thanks in advance.

EDIT for more backstory - Yes, I have seen my physician. He has ended up attributing the weight gain to diet and exercise and not anything underlying. He did all of the ultrasounds, bloodwork, thyroid and hormone checks etc. nothing came up.

submitted by /u/XyzXyz24
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/3a9o91b

No comments:

Post a Comment