Saturday, January 30, 2021

15 years old 110kg (140 pounds) at 6’1” can’t figure out a balance between 100% and 0% with diet and exercise.

Gday. I’m 15 and have always been overweight and corona has not helped. I have always been sporty playing basketball and Aussie rules football for years now, but I feel lost when it comes to weight loss.

Whenever I have tried to lose weight I’ve always gone 100% I did keto for about a month and a half and exercised 5 days a week tracked very calorie and lost about 15kg.

Then I just fell off the bandwagon once and couldn’t get back on, the fact that my mum loves cooking and makes awesome home cooked meals and I go to my grandmothers house every Sunday for lunch I just couldn’t figure out how to lose weight and have a balance of living life.

I just feel like I don’t know how to lose weight and have it not be all consuming in my life. I am more than happy to do meal prep for my breakfasts and lunch on school days but is there a way I could still have (relatively healthy but not like chicken and broccoli healthy) dinners and stuff.

I would love and really appreciate any help you could give me.

Sorry for the rambley post.

Cheers

submitted by /u/MtEverest2005
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/3iZ72mK

No comments:

Post a Comment