Wednesday, January 27, 2021

How your personality affects weight loss strategy success

Hi all - I was thinking about when you see people's weight loss success, many have different strategies that worked for them (e.g., journaling, accountability partners, strict restrictions). I thought how your individual personality affects what strategy works in your journey. When I first started my weight loss journey in 2012, I was able to lose 20 pounds by journaling and being part of a fitness community on Tumblr (lol). This worked for me since I didn't like the pressure of someone checking on me daily to see if I did a workout, but could easily get inspiration and support from others.

Unfortunately, I gained all of that back, plus more over the years, and as I look to restart my weight loss journey, I am thinking about how my personality now will influence my weight loss journey. For those that have completed their weight loss journey, or still in it, how has your personality influenced your weight loss strategy?

submitted by /u/fekkai
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/3iSnkO7

No comments:

Post a Comment