Tuesday, January 26, 2021

Has anyone else found quitting smoking easier than quitting junk food?

One thing I'm really proud about myself is I'm a very hard worker. I'm not the smartest, most attractive or funniest but I will work hard. That comes to anything except weight loss. I've found it so so difficult to lose weight. It's crazy because smoking should be far more addictive than chocolate but I gave up smoking after about a week of trying really hard. Being vegetarian should be difficult too, but I gave up meat one day when I was 14 and haven't ever eaten meat again. I also give up drinking alcohol and coffee. It's so frustrating because I know I can give up stuff which is considered addictive because I've done it time and time again in the past, except when it comes to junk food. Anyone else feel the same way?

submitted by /u/Ihavesomeproblemslol
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/3sWw76v

No comments:

Post a Comment