Friday, January 29, 2021

After 125 days of correcting my lifestyle, I attained my first major milestone: Double digits on the weighing scale and 50 lbs down!

Hi everyone!

I started my journey on September 10, 2020.

Through ups and downs (wherein I realised that weight loss really isn’t linear), I am ecstatic to report that I am finally in double digits on the weighing scale (kilos!).

As of today, I am down about 50 lbs.

Just wanted to post a comparison picture between October 2020 and January 2021 to further encourage myself and maybe help someone else out as well.

My insulin resistance is gone, my PCOD is much better and I’ve never felt more energetic.

I make excuses to WALK now. I used to hate walking before. Or do any activity whatsoever.

Anyway, I have 85 lbs to go and I’m super excited to get there - thank you for giving me the encouragement and strength to do this.

submitted by /u/browndahlia92
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/3otBaI9

No comments:

Post a Comment