Friday, January 29, 2021

Anybody know of any YouTube channels of individuals that went on a weight loss journey who are now in good condition? for Inspiration. Diet/work outs for our health.

Sometimes as good as very physically fit individuals are, who know a lot about about maintaining their physique, sometimes however I feel like it comes across as Hey YOU if you do this, Its this simple to lose weight and be exactly just how I am.

yes some of what they say is right, but I doubt they have ever been in the shoes of an out of shape persons journey to get fitter.

Its a dam struggle and not taking anything away from fit people who have never been slightly out of shape, but to me Id perhaps find someone who is in Good condition now but has walked in the shoes of someone who was out of shape as a lot more motivational and as a sign to everyone that If you do keep dedicated then you can see progress rather then gaining some small motivation from very fit individuals but thinking that physique will just be impossible to achieve

I don't know about others but I am almost at the end of my 20's now but still desire to become as healthy as possible, I don't want to get that mindset of just saying f it, at the detriment of my own health, when I get motivated I enjoy exercise, a lot of ups and downs (running Injuries get in the way etc) but It's my long term motivation that I need to stay with me & I also need to increase my knowledge of what it means to be healthy/and stay in shape part from the usual information that we are all told, I am looking for more in depth knowledge that hopefully will serve me well for the future.

Is there anyone on this big wide planet like that? surely there is, I need better healthy main meal plans, and If I am doing something wrong to delay my progress then I really need to know, sometimes I wish my country did like health camps for the out of shape a bit like how drug users can check in for rehab so that we could get the help we need and not end up destroying our selves or cost the Hospitals any more money then we have too in the long term at the extreme end of the scale.

Basically right now I am trying to limit damage/reverse any and be the best version of my self that I can be, sometimes I look back at my life and wonder how I did it (both be in better shape and get out of condition) what I want is just a more sustainable happy future.

submitted by /u/The-Rare-Road
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/3acWcpn

No comments:

Post a Comment