Saturday, January 30, 2021

Looking for weight loss tips

I've gained a bit of weight due to a mixture of pregnancy, depression and thyroid issues over the past 2 years. Pre-pregnancy i was at a pretty good weight, 140. Not perfect, but not horrible. Size 10 and medium. I want to get back to that. Right after giving birth I was at 170, and 2 years later I'm at 203. I know I shouldn't have let myself go so much, there was just so much happening. But I'm ready to get back to it. My question is, what are the best cereals? I want to take baby steps, I don't think I'm ready to be munching on kale just yet(lol). I'm thinking of a healthy cereal in the morning, fruit and veggie snacks with veggie and chicken soups, or chicken salads for dinner. Is that a good start? Any other advice? My main goal is to feel filled up, cut out fast food, junk food and pop. thanks in advance for any advice, its much appreciated. Also opinions on cereals like honey but cheerios, corn flakes and instant quaker oatmeal? *forgot to mention I'm working out 6 out of 7 nights a week, 10 mins on the treadmill on highest incline, 40 situps, 40 squats and 40 weightlifts with 15 pound weights. I plan to up the amount I do as time goes on.

submitted by /u/Tobeonewithyou
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/3cpehD8

No comments:

Post a Comment