Thursday, January 28, 2021

Not losing weight even though I'm eating 1500kcal a day

About 190lbs 5ft10, been eating 1500kcal daily for quite a while. Initially the weight dropped off fast but now I seem to hover around the 190lbs mark no matter what I do. I've recently started doing about 2 hrs of weightlifting a day and 1 hour of cardio by taking my dog. I don't think the weight loss is being offset by muscle gain since I've only recently (like last 7 days) been lifting.

I don't know what to do in order to lose more weight. I'm doing 3 hours of exercise a day and eating in a pretty big deficit. Do I just continue with what I'm doing and hopefully the weight will eventually come off or should I make a change somehow? I'm not really sure what I could do in order to make any difference at all. Since I can't really cut my calorie intake considering how much exercise I'm doing and I don't really have time to increase the amount of exercise I'm doing.

If anyone has experienced anything similar please let me know since I'm starting to worry a little that I'm missing something crucial and this is why I'm not losing weight. (Also I'm tracking calorie intake and I'm using exact values)

submitted by /u/Impressive-Ant-6298
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/2MD6VkU

No comments:

Post a Comment