Sunday, January 31, 2021

I hit a BMI Category Change Milestone!

I’ve lost 46 pounds since mid October. I’ve steadily lost about 3 pounds each week and today I have fallen off the extremely obese category into the obese category. I’m just obese!! I still have a long way to go, but I just want to take a moment to celebrate this with y’all. This community has been so inspiring for me-especially because people in my life haven’t really noticed. Maybe the winter clothes and masks are hiding my weight loss most of the time and maybe they didn’t realize just how heavy I was. Regardless, I have celebrated my milestones so far pretty privately and it has kept me motivated. Anyway, cheers to a new chapter of weight loss and a threshold I will never cross again!

submitted by /u/margiedixie
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/3ajfPfx

No comments:

Post a Comment