Tuesday, January 26, 2021

Feeling frustrated and demotivated with the short term progress

For context I'm a 25 year old woman who weighs 86kg and is 5ft 5.5

I 've been in a calorie deficit for 3 weeks now and I'm feeling increasingly frustrated with the short term progress of my weight loss. I weigh myself daily or almost daily. Yesterday and today I had put on a couple of ibs both days despite me being in a calorie deficit , doing cardio and weight training exercise. I know the advice will be to stop weighing myself so regularly but I find it really difficult to not be tempted to see if I've lost any weight for that day. Overall since the start of the 3 weeks I've lost around 3ibs which isn't as much progress as I was hoping to make by this point. Each time I step on the scale and the number has increased I want to throw it all away and resign to the fact I'm destined to be overweight forever- its almost not worth it sometimes!

What did your daily fluctuations used to look like whilst losing weight in the long term? Why do we put on "weight" despite being in a calorie deficit between days?

submitted by /u/glass_halffull0
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/3iLQ77b

No comments:

Post a Comment