Tuesday, January 26, 2021

Thighs

My thighs are pretty big and i can say that im focusing on them the most while choosing workouts. When checking out weight loss photos of other people, i noticed that some were able to have what i would consider my dream thighs while some didnt. Ofcourse i dont really know what their goals were, the nature of their workouts...

Just to convey my message clearly, im talking about what i would consider my dream thighs, as thats what i want to achieve, nothing else. And because i have more fat there than in any other place in my body, im scared that i wont be able to reach what i desire. Is what im worrying about valid or irrational?

(P.s.: i still have a long way to go to reach my weight goal)

submitted by /u/sleepymakh
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/3t6wsnl

No comments:

Post a Comment