Thursday, January 28, 2021

How do I eat my veggies?

Started eating clean 10 days ago, and most of my meals are centered around Indian cuisine. But I take a cup of sautéed vegetables (baby corn and broccoli) as a part of dinner without fail. I've read at multiple places that it's healthiest to eat veggies raw or steamed. But I don't really have a taste for that. So I cook them in a teaspoon or two of extra virgin olive oil and add Italian seasoning and chilli flakes. I just wanted to ask, is this something that is frowned upon? I don't think I'm exceeding my daily recommended calories for weight loss but are there any disadvantages of eating my veggies this way?

submitted by /u/diane-nguyen
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/39sKojz

No comments:

Post a Comment