Saturday, February 27, 2021

Any help / advice appreciated!

Any advice welcome!

Hello all 5’3’’ and was 133lbs Monday and now 127.6. I’m trying to do the typical lose the gut and gain the butt. I have a Versa 3 and I’m thinking about getting one of those BMI scales bc I think that would help motivate me bc I think I’m getting into that plateau point (I feel like I need numbers or something or I’ll lose motivation and quit). I’m usually at 800 to 900 calories a day or else I don’t really see weight loss progress. I eat healthy (eggs, apples, nuts, chicken, avocado, tangerines, fish and vegetables and I juice celery like crazy. I drink mostly water with lemon otherwise) I’ll be honest, I power walk / jog the 10,000 steps a day and do a few squats but that’s about it. I still have the gut (the gut is bc I drink which I have also cut back a lot) gut is going down albeit slowly. I’m asking for any and all advice from this knowledgeable community to attain that coveted tiny waist and nice booty. Thank you!!!

submitted by /u/SnooPeanuts925
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/3q0cW92

No comments:

Post a Comment