Friday, February 26, 2021

Have I Plateaued?

I’m 6’0, 208lbs. I’ve lost about 20lbs in 9 weeks, but the past 2 weeks, all of the sudden I haven’t been going anywhere. It was a consistent drop for over 2 months, and I don’t know what the problem is. My TDEE now is just over 2,300. For the first month of weight loss, I ate at 1,300, because I wasn’t exercising, and I wanted to be in a 1,000 calorie deficit. Probably not smart. Haha! Anyways.. starting in February, I was 215, and started working out 5 days a week, nothing super intense, just moving some weights for about 45 minutes. Mostly just trying to build good habits. I upped my calories to 1,400 during this time, and still lost 2lbs per week. I’ve felt like that’s too little calories for sometime, but I don’t really get hungry, so I often struggle reminding myself I need more to eat. Anyways.. about 2 weeks ago, I was 208lbs. And started a harder workout plan 6 days a week, and have been trying to eat around 1,600 calories a day. Nothing has really changed, I’m still 208, and I’m eating the same foods I have been the whole time, no snacking, I’ve added in more fruits, but.. I just don’t know what the issue is. I weigh most of foods now, I’m getting better sleep, drinking more water. I know 2 weeks isn’t exactly a long time. but.. it just seems odd to halt progress while making healthier choices, and working out more intensely. Am I eating too low? Too high? Is this natural part of fat loss? Haha! I’m sorry if this is all supposed to be obvious knowledge, but I’m just trying to get some answers. I consistently lost 2lbs per week, and there’s no way I’m putting on muscle that fast to completely outweigh my fatloss. I don’t even need 2lbs per week, even just 1lb, 1/2lb, any sign of progress.. haha! I’m thinking about dropping my calories back down to 1,300, but I know that isn’t smart.. just looking for answers. Any help is appreciated! Thanks!

submitted by /u/FireCrackerWizard
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/3pVs3kg

No comments:

Post a Comment