Wednesday, February 24, 2021

Parent's Corner - Trying-to-be-a-weekly-thread - February 24, 2021

Welcome back parents of r/loseit to the weekly Parent’s Corner thread!

I find myself in a position to apologize again for my absence. My poor kitty has had a hard week with emergency bladder surgery and I've been in and out of the vet clinic every day with him. Bad things come in 3s right? So one more disaster and I should be in a great place.

We've talked a lot about the challenges we face in our weight loss journey as parents. This week I want to turn it a little more positive and hear about the ways that having kids helps you out on this journey. What do you do for your health and fitness that you attribute to your kids? I look forward to hearing about all your good work and seeing if anyone can incorporate those positive habits into their own routines.

I’ll be a couple hours to post my own response to this prompt as I'm writing from the clinic since he started peeing blood again as soon as I started writing, but feel free to get us started! Please read and respond to comments in this week’s thread as much as you can, you guys are a fantastic community and I love the way you support each other.

I just wanted to add one more thought, I know I left you with a heavy prompt last time. I have read all of your responses and will reply to every single one when I get a chance.

submitted by /u/inahatallday
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/3kjVkDS

No comments:

Post a Comment